Basement Egress Wells
For a professional emergency egress well and window system installation to fix any budget,
we use these top quality manufactured egress well products:
Nearly all of the basement egress window wells are made of polyethylene.
Egress window wells must have a ladder attached to the well if the window well is deeper than 44 inches.
The ladder must be permanently attached. This allows an occupant of the basement to safely climb out of the basement.
The ladder can intrude up to 6" into the well.
Some window wells have tiers so you can plant flowers in them and this improves the aesthetic view from the basement.
- Fits 32" to 48" wide slider or casement windows
- Built in steps and ladder are IRC Code Compliant for Safe, Easy, Exit from the basement
- Ideal for new construction or remodeling
- Modular design allows you to add wall height in multiple heights of 14". Add modules as needed
- Lightweight modules are easy to handle and install
- Mounting flanges (predrilled) attach directly to the foundation
- Allows Natural Light to enter the basement for improved livability
- Made of polyethylene material with UV inhibitors
- Resistant to weather conditions of freezing and thawing - Maintenance Free
- Attractive speckled earth tone color, sandstone compliments basement interiors
Egress well covers and/or grates must not require special tools to open.
Clear covers allow sunlight to enter the basement and keeps rain, snow and debris out of the well.